Introducing Christa Calamity

Hello, I'm Christa; I am very excited to be sharing my daily (sometimes weekly) journal entries with you.

I had recently moved here with my boyfriend E, got a new, interesting job at Harry's as a junior advertising executive and plus, I've just bought this new, amazing pair of stilettos that goes with everything!!

New job, new city, I am literally ready to take over the world!


Let's get started!

Lots of xxx,
C
D texted me this morning:
"Ankle almost good to go.
Want 2 catch up? Coffee?
This wkend ok 4 u? Dx"
She is such a fighter! She broke an arm and sprained her ankle last weekend while babysitting her 2 year old nephew. Apparently she slipped on a toy car and rolled down the stairs. I have been telling her to watch where she is going - but she never listens. The poor girl! I hope this teaches her a lesson.

I replied almost instantly:
"Yes! Would ♥ to! Cxxx"
Then I remembered that I had promised to help E tidy up the garage (I have been putting it off for 2 weekends now diary, and I cannot possibly get out of it this time) so that we could convert it into a storage room. I was am not looking forward to it. Really!

So I texted D again:
"My place @ 2? I know u luv spring
cleaning! I hv a whole garage 4 u!
It will be FUN! Cxxx"
She only replied after 20 minutes or so later:
"Oh shoot! I hv 2 babysit @ 2.
Maybe some other time?
U hv fun w/ garage. Dx"
I think D might have to learn how to say "No" to that sister of hers more often. She is obviously being taken for a free-of-charge babysitter!

Anyhow, cleaning out the garage might be fun after all. Maybe I could even talk E into converting it into one of those painting rooms with an easel. Then perhaps with a few art lessons I could paint artsy pieces to decorate our living room; which quite frankly diary, is rather boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment